Emerson Network Power
Network Power designs, manufactures, installs and maintains products providing “grid to chip” electric power conditioning, power reliability and environmental control for telecommunications networks, data centers and other critical applications, and also provides comprehensive data center infrastructure management solutions. Emerson’s products and technology solutions include:
- Inbound power technology that provides reliable power systems which automatically transfer critical application loads from a utility to emergency backup generators in the event of a blackout or brownout.
- Uninterruptible AC and DC power systems, which provide reliable, conditioned power to telecommunication networks, data centers and other critical equipment in the event of a blackout or line surges and spikes.
- Precision cooling products that provide temperature and humidity control for computers, telecommunications and other sensitive equipment.
- Comprehensive data center management solutions through server access technologies that enable access, monitoring and control of the information technology infrastructure and provide linkage with data center operations.
- Energy Operation Centers staffing in more than 30 countries, and field service personnel worldwide to assist customers in managing their network support systems. Services include on-site operations management, energy consumption monitoring, preventive maintenance, electrical testing, remote monitoring and management, and 24-hour service capability.
- Embedded computing that designs and develops embedded computer systems for original equipment manufacturers and systems integrators serving telecommunications, defense, aerospace, medical and industrial automation end markets. Products range from communication platforms, blades and modules to enabling software and professional services. Embedded power supplies that are installed by original equipment manufacturers to convert or condition power for microprocessors and peripherals.
- Connectivity products that serve the needs of the wireless communications, telephone and data network, CATV, defense, security systems and health care industries and other industrial customers globally with a broad range of radio frequency, microwave and fiber optic interconnect components and assemblies.
Service/trademarks and trade names within the Network Power segment include Emerson Network Power, Aperture, Artesyn, ASCO Power Technologies, Astec, Avocent, Chloride, Knürr, Liebert, Liebert Services, NetXtend, Netsure, Semflex, Stratos and Trompeter.
SEGMENT (dollars in millions)
|Depreciation and Amortization Expense